Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just acquired a 2008 gsxr 750 that had been laid down. I’m looking for fairings, dash cluster, rear seat brackets. Anybody got any leads on some stock oem parts wanting to sell? Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
1,522 Posts
So I just acquired a 2008 gsxr 750 that had been laid down. I’m looking for fairings, dash cluster, rear seat brackets. Anybody got any leads on some stock oem parts wanting to sell? Thanks in advance
Nice to have you here J503. Your best bet to find used oem parts is eBay. I have owned several bikes in my lifetime and always sourced used oem on eBay without issue. You’ll quickly figure out that buying oem fairings is really pricey so most people will just replace the entire set with aftermarket. China makes some pretty nice full painted sets these days that can be had for $450-800 shipped.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice to have you here J503. Your best bet to find used oem parts is eBay. I have owned several bikes in my lifetime and always sourced used oem on eBay without issue. You’ll quickly figure out that buying oem fairings is really pricey so most people will just replace the entire set with aftermarket. China makes some pretty nice full painted sets these days that can be had for $450-800 shipped.
Ok… I’ll check that out… I’ve seen a bunch of stuff come up on eBay, but wasn’t sure about any of it. I found a set of fairings I want and the guy wants $350 so I’ll probably go for that, but my dash cluster I can’t seem to find.

·
Super Moderator
1,522 Posts
Ok… I’ll check that out… I’ve seen a bunch of stuff come up on eBay, but wasn’t sure about any of it. I found a set of fairings I want and the guy wants $350 so I’ll probably go for that, but my dash cluster I can’t seem to find.
Quick search and I found one with 9k mikes…here you go. Any cluster for 08-10 750 (Suzuki didn’t import any bikes into the USA in 2010 tho) will work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts