Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I recently purchased a 2007 GSX-R600 black/blue for my first bike ever. I've never rode anything other then a bicycle and only been on a quad around 3 times. I stuck to cars mainly and just recently sold my '08 C6 ZO6 (miss that car like crazy but the bike is helping with that lol). I love riding it everyday and love the GSX-R's. I will most likely get a 750 at some point just because I mainly ride on the street but the 600 is an amazing bike so far. Thanks for reading and I hope I see some of you out there (I live in Oceanside, CA).

·
Premium Member
4,112 Posts
Thanks much and I held out for a nice blue one. No matter what, whenever I see a blue version of car/bike I always like it better lol.

Haha, to each their own :). Thanks much!
Blue, red, black and black/ yellow seem to have a controversy on which color is fastest....:shifty

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
welcome to the party.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the R! What's up with blue these days? white/silver is where its at! Ride safe!
Blue is taking over man! Thanks much for the welcome!

Blue, red, black and black/ yellow seem to have a controversy on which color is fastest....:shifty
Lol, had this same discussion when I had my jet stream blue Vette with the other Vette owners. It came down to disposable income with those more so then the bikes lol. I was the fastest stock C6 Z in the group though lol.

welcome to the party.
Thanks much!

Nice bike. Blue rules. :)
You know it! Thank you!

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Welcome to the site. Its a very clean looking ride, ride safe and smart to keep it that way. The difference between the bike and vette is that on the bike every one is out to kill ya. Ride that way and your golden.

There is NO controversy...its Black/yellow or Im handing out vacations! :arsenal

:laughingr

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well. I seem to recall the same thing come up about my white C3 vette......
No surprise lol. White is my second choice.

Thank you much!

Welcome to the site. Its a very clean looking ride, ride safe and smart to keep it that way. The difference between the bike and vette is that on the bike every one is out to kill ya. Ride that way and your golden.

There is NO controversy...its Black/yellow or Im handing out vacations! :arsenal

:laughingr
Thank you and I plan to keep it as safe and smart as possible. I waited till I felt mature enough to own a bike and respect it (27 for me). I wear my safety gear and try and obey every law. I do have some spirited fun every once in a whole but keep it to an absolute minimum.

I keep my head on a swivel even more then I did with the Vette and thank you for the advice! Hope to enjoy my stay here :)

Oh and blue > all hahahaha

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Welcome....be careful on that thing....bike is a whole different world than a car....and once you go red/black you never go back. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome....be careful on that thing....bike is a whole different world than a car....and once you go red/black you never go back. :D
Thank you much and I def will be careful. I waited 3 years to get a bike mainly because I wanted to make sure I would be as responsible as possible on it. Definitely a whole different world but I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

I actually almost picked up an '06 red and black but it was too far away from me to really make me want it :)

·
The Honey Badger
11,974 Posts
Thats because they're all chasing white :thumbup:

Welcome to the R :thumbup:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome, Ride safe and wear your gear!!!!!!:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts