Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow GSXR owners. I'm new to the site and back on a GSXR again. I had a 2000 GSXR 600 and sold it in 2002 to start my business and now I'm back on a 2005 GSXR 750(Blue/White).

I love the bike, my friend who is like a little brother convinced me to buy another bike after I told him I would spend too much money on it. I told him he is the devil because now it's an addiction, buy more parts, more parts and more parts. I can complain all day long but it's FUN! I just haven't had enough seat time on it due to work and having a family. I bought it in the end of may and I have less then a 1k miles on it, and we just got back from Moto GP over the weekend.

I just want to introduce myself, ride safe!

Earl M

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Danny,

I don't know how to post pictures on any forums, I'm kinda of old school. I can send to someone if they want to post some pictures.

-Earl

·
Registered
829 Posts
Earl M said:
Danny,

I don't know how to post pictures on any forums, I'm kinda of old school. I can send to someone if they want to post some pictures.

-Earl
Its pretty easy and there are some sections on the site to help you figure it out........... :welcome:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picture of my bike.

Here's a pictures of my bike:

·
Registered
653 Posts
cobalt blue wheels.. pretty very clean. welcome to the sickness bro!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are just about to finish our 2005 GSXR 600, it will be a duplicate of my bike but with Gold 10 Spoke Marchesini wheels. We are also working on a 2005 GSXR 1000 with RED 10 Spoke Marchesini wheels.

Waiting for parts, it sucks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
04StreetGSXR said:
First off i have been looking for that can everywhere, where did you get it and how much i want full exhaust, and where did you get wheels so nice man, i love your bike.
I bought the exhaust from Yoshimura, the full titanium exhaust system retails for about $2K

You can only get the dual tip muffler if you buy the whole system.

Good luck and ride safe!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
krgdesigns said:
Welcome Earl and nice wheels I am waiting on them for my K5. Where are you located?
You will like them alot, my bike feels alot better with them on.

Southern California! San Dimas, CA

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.