Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its ok i understand why your choking........because you haven't seen a bike as bad ass as that.......i understand.........I'll give you time to calm down........................you ok now................ok fine, now that we got it clear the black and orange is the shit, we can move on.............just kidding man, you seem pretty cool and i would like to talk more but have to work at some point, but I will definitely keep postin' later.........happy riding and try to keep up would ya.............

·
Registered
281 Posts
i love the black frame!! frame sliders will save alot, and they look cool
im painting my frame to match the blue in the scheme.....all the metal will be blue when im done...check the bike out(rettilajopies bike and mug) ski posted it for in the bike section...tell me what you think about a blue frame!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rettilajoie said:
i love the black frame!! frame sliders will save alot, and they look cool
im painting my frame to match the blue in the scheme.....all the metal will be blue when im done...check the bike out(rettilajopies bike and mug) ski posted it for in the bike section...tell me what you think about a blue frame!! :thumbup:
Hey man thanks for the input............I'm not sure what you done with your bike yet, but one of the things i liked best about my bike is the frams was powdercoated black and I would recommend that over the polish any day.......It stays cooler and shows less damage and scratches..........good luck.........

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Nice

IMO..........that is the nicest factory color scheme I have seen on a Gixxer. :thumbup: I have always loved black bikes............ :clap: Good luck with her...................and ride the #$%^ out of it!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
The Lone Rider
2,462 Posts
yeah well the black and orange kick ass everyone always loves them, glad i got the color scheme too, the place i bought mine from which i hate with the bottom of my heart told me its not a limited production color is there any truth out there. anyways welcome to the site cool to know there is more colors like me around, there is only one guy in my city that has the same color and he never rides so. :thumbup:

just noticed you lowered it change that can out to the carbon one and we can be twins :bounce j/k

·
Registered
703 Posts
04StreetGSXR said:
yeah well the black and orange kick ass everyone always loves them, glad i got the color scheme too, the place i bought mine from which i hate with the bottom of my heart told me its not a limited production color is there any truth out there. anyways welcome to the site cool to know there is more colors like me around, there is only one guy in my city that has the same color and he never rides so. :thumbup:

just noticed you lowered it change that can out to the carbon one and we can be twins :bounce j/k
Yeah I picked up this same bike schemee here in Southern Cali. Guy had it posted and I always wanted this color since the 04's first came out. I had to drive 3 hrs to pick up this bike "black and Orange" gixxer. Got it still a baby with 1k on the clock. I absolutely love this color scheme and get props all the time for it. As for the limited edition rumor. Yes it's true, heard it from some many people and previous owner told me that too that salesperson labeled in sales floor "limited edition". I want to start doing wheelies but kind of scared to lay her down.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.