Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As said, I'm new to the Forum, not to motorcycles. Old guy, just plodding along and trying to stay vertical. I own and ride a 2018 GSX250R. Great bike. It does everything I ask it to do, and absolutely nothing unexpected. It's certainly not the largest or most powerful bike I've ever ridden, but it's probably the most enjoyable. Thanks for the invite. I look forward to learning.

·
Super Moderator
9,008 Posts
Welcome. Small bikes are a hoot!

Reactions: airhead83

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm an official member of the TCC of the OFC. That would be the Technically Challenged Chapter of the Old Fart's Club. I can barely figure out how to make a call out on my flip phone. I'll look into getting some help. ;)

·
SuperMod of the North
26,146 Posts
I'm an official member of the TCC of the OFC. That would be the Technically Challenged Chapter of the Old Fart's Club. I can barely figure out how to make a call out on my flip phone. I'll look into getting some help. ;)
No problem, I am assuming you are talking about posting a pic. OFC member here as well. Happy to help my brother in the TCC.

When you are typing your reply look at the bottom ribbon of the reply box. Click the little postcard picture between the chain links and the camera. Click in that box and it shows you your files...pick one and double click on it. It will put it in your post. If you have trouble click on my picture or name and click "Message", you can send me a message and I'll help sort you out.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
Yeah, about the only good part of being in the club is that I'm retired.
Do you have an IPhone or Fire tablet?

·
SuperMod of the North
26,146 Posts
Yeah, about the only good part of being in the club is that I'm retired.
Do you have an IPhone or Fire tablet?
He is being humble about it. WB is a charter member.

Seriously though, if Airhead is using an old flip phone that is fairly badass. Has some street cred in my books.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts