·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
welcome

from one navy brat to another!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
now i can say that i'm not though, because moto has a higher count, haha, so go talk to him, I just thought it was funny because i said man, then the next dude said bro so I just thought I'd contuin down the line.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
well no, before the site got hacked I was a moderator. :thefinger

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lmao dude what a loser. Well I used to be the MOd. Lmao what a loser nothing better to do than sit on here and reply with stupid little coments on anything anyone says. I say dude take a hike!!!! Of hey navy brat thanks for welcoming me in!! And same to everyone else too :hammer:

·
Registered
34 Posts
UsNavyGiXXer said:
Whats up. My names Chad and Im out in Hampton Va. Im in the Us Navy and onboard Cvn 71. Got a 03 Gix Six. Come form a club back in dallas. SportBikeHype.com
Welcome dude... I can honestly say, I don't miss the ship life... I got out in Feb 02 after 10 yrs... I just recently moved from the Hampton Roads area.. My aunt still lives in Newport News though... Welcome again.. :clap:

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GSXR750Rydr said:
Welcome dude... I can honestly say, I don't miss the ship life... I got out in Feb 02 after 10 yrs... I just recently moved from the Hampton Roads area.. My aunt still lives in Newport News though... Welcome again.. :clap:
Damn dude you look fimliar as crap!!! What ship where you on? on ever been in dallas? Well yeah I cant wait to get out either im on the Roosevelt, sittin in dry dock for now, headed back over in feb 05!!! And btw nice bike man I always loved that yrs paint scheme.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
UsNavyGiXXer said:
Lmao dude what a loser. Well I used to be the MOd. Lmao what a loser nothing better to do than sit on here and reply with stupid little coments on anything anyone says. I say dude take a hike!!!! Of hey navy brat thanks for welcoming me in!! And same to everyone else too :hammer:
:stfu: :lame: :plzdie:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome bro, Nice bike i had that and then hit a truck(his fault) so now down graded to an '01 but just as nice :clap:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yea, i'm a rookie, i wish i was a vet like you, hahah, your the loser, f*cking ****!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.