Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site. I have had a gold/brown 96 GSXR 750 since it was new. I love the bike. I just put my money down on a 05 black/silver GSXR 1000. I am up in Minnesota and raced with the CRA for 3 years. I will get some pic's up as soon as the bike comes in!

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
Welcome to the site man!

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
JET said:
Thanks all! JET is my initials, but I do like to go fast too :D It is going to be fun to see if my new K5 or my car are faster in the 1/4 mile!
what kinda car you got?

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
'90 CRX under construction. 1.7 VTEC from integra going in. '89 CRX daily driver,err beater. DC header, filter :laughingr

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
JET said:
92 Eagle Talon AWD, "slightly" modified :thumbup:
if you can ride well, your bike should stop your car. :thumbup:

·
Registered
122 Posts
JET said:
I am new to the site. I have had a gold/brown 96 GSXR 750 since it was new. I love the bike. I just put my money down on a 05 black/silver GSXR 1000. I am up in Minnesota and raced with the CRA for 3 years. I will get some pic's up as soon as the bike comes in!
:welcome: from aus

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
skibum91 said:
if you can ride well, your bike should stop your car. :thumbup:
Well, my car should be well into the 10's this year, so we will have to see. The K5 should trap higher, but AWD gives the car a head start on the launch. Obviously my "slightly" comment was some sarcasm :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.