Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up all? I have been at the "other" board for a while and to be honest I am bored. Last night I thought that there must be another gsxr board out there, and here you are! I have a 2004 GSXR600 that I love dearly. My wife and I refer to her as my mistress because I like to spend so much time with her. I put 10,000 miles on her within 6 months of picking her up and the last 2 months have been crappy riding so I am going through withdraw right now. I really hope to ride this weekend... :burnout:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Get a hold of Maknot and SR24 or something like that they are from houston and looking to get together and ride. I am in Austin and i just recently came from houston and picked up my girl a 750 and went rode to Port Arthur (PA) to test it out and went to a parade/madi-gras

·
Banned
743 Posts
Fields Agrazing?

What's up all? I have been at the "other" board for a while and to be honest I am bored. I have a 2004 GSXR600 that I love dearly. My wife and I refer to her as my mistress because I like to spend so much time with her. I put 10,000 miles on her within 6 months of picking her up and the last 2 months have been crappy riding so I am going through withdraw right now. I really hope to ride this weekend... :burnout:
Which field did you go and withdraw into!?! :lol: What be happening? :headscrat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.