Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a few hours of work of cutting and hacking i finally finished the install of my GP undertail. It has amber LED turnsignals, and red LED brake lights. I also installed new front turnsignals which are also amber LED's. VERY BRIGHT! Here are some pictures, Enjoy! -Drew

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
looks good man!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The undertail came from store.58cycle.com and the front blinkers came from www.sportbikeeffects.com They are the 6 Amber LED ones. Yes i did have to do a lot of cutting. I had to cut the stock hooks off that are underneath on the frame. I had to cut the stock black fender/turnsignals off and open up the back of the trunk part to allow the Brake lights to come through. Not too hard though! -Drew

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I got the same exact one for my old F4I. Easy to install. Nice part too. I just was not too happy with the lights. They seemed a little dull with the covers that they use. Over all though the part is nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.