Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need Feed Back New Undertail

Hey whats up riders I thought I would post up my mods everytime I do something to the bike, so tell me what you think. Thanks to Drew and Benardo it didnt take me 10hrs, thanks for the halp guys :headscrat well let me know what you think. Peace

Ike

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
somebody grab this guy he is addicted to accesories...... Well atleast tell him to get me something ........................

LOOKS nice keep up the good work

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Looks great. Now you need a rear fender to help keep it clean.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ya i have that same exact undertail on my 04 750.. i love it.. wut color are the actual signal lights?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
frankiethefish said:
rear fender to clean it up??? hmm looks damn clean to me :infrandom

I said to keep it clean not to clean it up. You turned my words around. :funny: :laughings

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
audi1031 said:
somebody grab this guy he is addicted to accesories...... Well atleast tell him to get me something ........................

LOOKS nice keep up the good work

thanks audi, im trying to have it ready before spring!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
I said to keep it clean not to clean it up. You turned my words around. :funny: :laughings

What I meant was if you get a rear fender it will help keep that white undertail clean. I am a function over form kinda person. Function first then form.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
undertail

buckwild750 said:
What is the seller's name and was it a smooth transaction? I am not an experienced Ebayer and I do not want get screwed.

the trasaction was very smooth and I got it very fast, i have only bought a few things off ebay but I will buy from this seller again. I will find the name for you and PM it to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.