Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is the new undertail-still need to find a place for that damn license plate :hmmm: New renthal sprockets and ek chain are getn installed this week or next :thumbup:

·
Registered
147 Posts
have the same undertail and right now I just attached the license plate using the hooks on th undertail its low and a lil hard to see but havent had problems yet just temp though :thumbup:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Love that Tail Piece

Can you tell me what brand or where I can look at getting a tail section like that? Is the tail piece all one part with having separate tail lights? If so, I have been searching for the round brake lights with separate tail lights. I have the same bike and think that is awesome looking. Thanks for any info you can give.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I just ordered the same undertail for my homie 03 gsxr 600. Identical undertail, but he wanted the "R" in the tail lights. What did you do about the frame that has metal hangers coming down near the end of the undertail? Did you cut it off or left it in?

·
Registered
997 Posts
I have almost same one. Yea it looks gooood. For licence plate, I drilled 2 holes in the plastic where battery is and simply used original licence plate bracket to mount. Had cop few times behind me, one just last week...never a problem. Also, those turn signals are realy hard to see even in the dark. So I turned my brake lights into signals too. It look much better and is cool.

·
Registered
997 Posts
GixerChef said:
The undertail is extreme graphics, stealth tail. You have to cut the hooks off and part of the storage tray. Real easy, only took a couple of hours. The turn signals seem pretty bright, no problems yet.The undertail is all one piece with the lights. I got the tail from www.Indysuperbikes.com Hope this helps :thumbup:
Yea, they are bright, but nobody can see them from more than 20 feet. I rode with my buddies and they almost missed the turns couple times, cause they didn't see I was gonna turn.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thanks for the website.

I think you helped me find a nice tailpiece to complement my bike and get rid of that long black plastic piece that hangs down. I also have the 03 GSXR 600 Black/Silver and think what you showed me would make it look awesome. Thanks again for the info.

·
Registered
23 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.