Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

221 - 240 of 248 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
New additions: Yosh stem nut used off eBay, and Blue Supersprox 520 45 tooth, and 16 tooth driven with DID ERV3 chain. I can't believe I waited this long to replace this stuff but the stock stuff has been cared for so well that it still looks new. Either way looking forward to putting this stuff on for April 28th NJMP already booked!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
The bike is officially ready for next Friday 4/28 at NJMP!! @Last Week you gonna be there right?

Got the -1 driven front and stock tooth Supersprox rear with DID erv3 520 on today..looks really good if I do say so myself.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Wish I could! Will be at Summit Point Main for the next CCS/ASRA round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Oh so CCS has races At different tracks simultaneously? bc my boy is racing CCS as well next weekend...either way Good Luck brother!

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,727 Posts
No, Summit isn't till memorial day weekend. I just can't make it to Jersey ?.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
No, Summit isn't till memorial day weekend. I just can't make it to Jersey ?.

Gotcha..see you at the next round then man.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Had a good time at the track..was rusty as hell tho. The bike feels amazing since this winters barrage of upgrades. The suspension made the bike really agile, and the quickshifter, tune, and -1 front sprocket made the rest so much more fun. There was perfect weather for the whole weekend. My boy raced CCS for the firs time on his R6 and took a 5th in unlimited superbike and a 10th.

My bike still looks good after a low side and dropping it off the side of the trailer when I slipped and dropped myself.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
New addition to the bike. The old silver one I had was rubbing on the 180/60 I just put on so I needed a new hugger. I don't know about you guys but I LOVE eBay.I found this CF joint for $45 shipped!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #229 (Edited)
First two track days rained out, gonna try again June 4th...the bike is ready to go just installed the pitbull TRS in my trailer.

I also added lightech chain adjusters, R6 on/off switch wired for gsxr (saves space on clip on) removed left handle bar switch, and a TWM brake lever guard...a very nice one at that. Will post more pics when I get home later.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
Nice build.

What did you use to secure your grips?
Thanks man I appreciate that. I use hairspray, been on there for two seasons and they haven't moved yet..watch now that I just announced that to the cyber world .....

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
we will held a contest soon and will be a free fairings for our previous customer and you can join it
Let me know when it's happening plz...love me some free fairings. Auctmarts for the win!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #237 (Edited)
Added a few new goodies...Merry Christmas to myself!

The red adjusters are for the gsxr the black ones are for my Zx6r. Great deals for the season.

IMG_1196.jpg IMG_1193.jpg IMG_1195.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
Planning to do a minor rebuild of the bike this winter. I have a bunch of new parts that will bring this old girl up a notch or two.
I am going to add the following over the next couple months and will document the progress here.

1. Brembo RCS17 for the R6 Calipers
2. Vesrah RJLs
3. Stahlbus Bleeder Valve for the RCS
4. R&R lightweight rear subframe
5. Completely new Auctmarts fiberglass fairing kit (was a gift to make up for their lack of customer service)
6. Completely fresh suspension done by Thermosman via The mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SuperMod of the North
26,911 Posts
Always liked that bike. Good to see the old girl getting some love. Well done Sir.

221 - 240 of 248 Posts