Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

241 - 248 of 248 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
Always liked that bike. Good to see the old girl getting some love. Well done Sir.
Thank you very much Tin that is appreciated. She’s been really good to me this season so she deserved it. I finally made some progress at the track and moved up in the ranks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I've always loved the look of your bike NY!

Are those the new fairings from them? Did they some with all the decals, etc?

Either way, that bike looks awesome! So professional like.

You're a pro aren't you? Yeah, Naw- you're a Pro man!

Reactions: Newyork

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
I've always loved the look of your bike NY!

Are those the new fairings from them? Did they some with all the decals, etc?

Either way, that bike looks awesome! So professional like.

You're a pro aren't you? Yeah, Naw- you're a Pro man!
Thank you very much Todd that is appreciated.

Yes the new fairing kit is from Auctmarts and came just as it’s pictured. I must say they do a great job painting and they only charge $100 extra for a custom paint job. The decals are under the clear and everything...very professional.

Lol this bike set up makes me look a lot faster than I am...I’m trying I’ll tell you that.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Thank you very much Todd that is appreciated.

Yes the new fairing kit is from Auctmarts and came just as it’s pictured. I must say they do a great job painting and they only charge $100 extra for a custom paint job. The decals are under the clear and everything...very professional.

Lol this bike set up makes me look a lot faster than I am...I’m trying I’ll tell you that.

Yeah/Naw (Ozzyman Reviews-YouTube)- That is one professional looking bike there! You sir, you are a Pro! The 'Expert' sticker is right there plain as day! Strong Work NY.
Own it! It's you, it fits, and that is that! LOL

Reactions: Newyork

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
More goodies arrived in the mail. I love technology when it brings me joy in the form of racing products.

This little bleeder valve is so trick. Goes on the Brembo and it’s a fancy speed bleeder.

The subframe is in the garage already. I happened to get it used for a good price so I couldn’t pass it up. I’ll post pics of it when I start the tear down.

In the process of repairing my zx6r so the lift is occupied.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,828 Posts
Ooh I might need a speed bleeder for my Brembo master too... Where did you source?

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Ooh I might need a speed bleeder for my Brembo master too... Where did you source?
No question...you definitely need one!

I went directly to Stahlbus USA bc the original one I got from MotoMillion didn’t work properly and they didn’t follow through on the replacement.

241 - 248 of 248 Posts