Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 238 Posts

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Got the bent frame slider bolt out Saturday. Used a 5' steel bar to bend it straight and then vice grips to twist it out!!

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sucks about the rear sets man, like you said, at least their new now. So I guess that slider wasn't to hard to remove. A little ingenuity goes a long way.
Yes it does. The rearsets should be here Friday, which is good bc I actually took off work next Tuesday to start putting things on the bike.

There you go NY, get yo swole on bro.. Lmao

I think I fixed my leaking fork issue.. Will see, don't if you saw what happened tonight. I just can't get a break.
I did see that on the news. Were you directly affected?

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The news, wtf are you talking about? Lol

Go look at my thread
LMAO!! Wasn't there a tornado or something in TX? Am I losing my mind??

·
Registered
511 Posts
Oh.... Shit idk.. Those things usually are north of me. I live about 15-20 mins from downtown Dallas. We rarely see them. I think I've had two in my life time hit near me.. I'm sure one hit somewhere in north Texas with the storms we've been having.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Glad to see the bike getting some progress. Nothing like fixing and learning her for yourself.
Thanks man. Yea I actually took off of work next Tuesday to do a full day of work on her. Gonna put all the parts on that I currently have.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
if the misses hasnt made banana bread by now, best be shit cannin them nanners dewd
LMAO I noticed those after I posted the pic and was waiting for someone to comment!! In my and the misses defense those are plantains so black is good, but they wound up in the garbage either way.....good eye JP!

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Finally got the new rear sets, and Auctmarts sent me pics of the finished product....looks pretty bad ass if you ask me!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Uh oh, now plasti dip your wheels either that green color or that blue color.. I think that green would look badass.. Nice though.. Send me the rear sets, I'll test fit them for ya.. Teeeeehehehe.. Can't say if you'll get them back or not.. Lmfao

·
Registered
511 Posts
NY you said you have your stock suspension set up for your weight right, or dialed in over the stock settings if I recall correctly? Then you said that ohlins shock that was sprung for 190-200lb rider was perfect by that I'm assuming we're the same weight, maybe not? But do you remember what he did to the settings on your suspension. I need to mess with mine. My rebound is not right on the front, it dips down too much when I brake. I'm not liking it at all. And if you don't mind shoot me a pic of the rear shock. I would like to see how many threads are left on the setting its at now for your sag. I'd appreciate it..

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
I didn't read the whole thread. I see that now.

If OP has some spare parts left from them, let me know.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I didn't read the whole thread. I see that now.

If OP has some spare parts left from them, let me know.
What do you need I have lots of oem parts I don't need.

21 - 40 of 238 Posts