Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my bike. only 3 months old and still working on this project. What do you guys think?

05' GSXR600
TRS dual tip Yoshimura full titanium exhaust
Scotts/ohlins steering stabalizer
OEM rear hugger (w/better double stick tape)
BMC Air filter
+2 sprocket and chain
Marchesini 10 spoke wheels
Zero Gravity double bouble windscreen (on the way-UPS)
Graves fender eliminator kit
Galfer SS Brakelines
lockhart framesliders

·
The Lone Rider
2,462 Posts
Love the exhaust and rims, looks good, did you order the rims straight from them or someone else. and if you dont mind me asking how much you got that exhaust for, i want it but dont want to spend 2 grand for exhaust that 1/4 of how much i paid for my bike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey, it's the Junior Devil! Nice bike but you make me spend too much money.

Garrett said:
I bought the wheels from TAW and the exhaust I bought for $2000.

I believe in the old saying "gotta pay to play". Just my opinion.

Thanks for all the comments.

·
Registered
274 Posts
really nice bike, I'm officially jealous :bowdown: . Great wheels, awesome exhaust, I don't see those dual outlet TRS everyday, do those cost the same as the single outlet? Is there a dual outlet Bolt/Slip on TRS?

By the way why is the rear caliper dangling? :hmmm:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blue600 said:
really nice bike, I'm officially jealous :bowdown: . Great wheels, awesome exhaust, I don't see those dual outlet TRS everyday, do those cost the same as the single outlet? Is there a dual outlet Bolt/Slip on TRS?

By the way why is the rear caliper dangling? :hmmm:

Yes the rear Caliper wasnt bolted on during that pix. The bike was still at the shop when i shot that picture. As for the exhaust Yoshimura only offers that as a full system ony.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
04StreetGSXR said:
is that exhaust worth 2000, you can get stainless full exhausts for less than half that i know its lighter but a lot more
To me its worth the $2000. More power and just like the wheels. Can you really tell any performance difference between other aftermarket wheels? Maybe? But to me its worth it cause I like the look and how light they are. Just my opinion. Some others dont think it's worth paying that much.

"pay to play"

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here is the picture you wanted!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.