Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled across this site doing a search for TTS superchargers. Anyone else from Jax/OP area here?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
320 Posts
gregrickery said:
Stumbled across this site doing a search for TTS superchargers. Anyone else from Jax/OP area here?

Miranda and a couple of others are from J-ville. Welcome.

·
Registered
653 Posts
welcome, glad you found us. I'm only going to be in Jacksonville for another 26 days, but i was born and raised here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome! Will be out at Jax raceways Saturday afternoon if this cold and wind goes away! What side of town do you live on? i'm on the Southside Beach/StJohns Bluff area. Only 26 more days? are you Military?

·
Registered
653 Posts
gregrickery said:
Thanks for the welcome! Will be out at Jax raceways Saturday afternoon if this cold and wind goes away! What side of town do you live on? i'm on the Southside Beach/StJohns Bluff area. Only 26 more days? are you Military?
no, I'm moving up to Birmingham, Alabama. I live in Avondale/Riverside.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Cody said:
Whats up man I'm in Jax Mandarin area
not that it matters... he has to check with his GF to see if he's allowed to ride.. or wait does that only apply to chicks that ride. :infrandom

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
miranda said:
not that it matters... he has to check with his GF to see if he's allowed to ride.. or wait does that only apply to chicks that ride. :infrandom
hahaha, LMAO!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
tons.. it all depends on what your into and how old you are?

·
Registered
532 Posts
welcome to the site man, just moved away from the jax area, moved up to seattle for a bit, While i was there though, there are alot of post the come up on www.jaxsportbikes.ws that's where almost all of the jax guys post. :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.