Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone, just registered today, i recently bought a 2004/2005 GSXR 600 Blue/White...by recent, i mean today... :arsenal i have no biking experience, other then a few laps on a buddys dirt bike when i was younger. Im storing my bike for the winter, doing a course in march and then by next spring il be tearing halifax a new one....anyways, thaught id say hi to everyone here...cheers :cheers:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Best part of that was storing the bike until the safety course :D

Welcome to the site. Good luck on the new / first time bike :thumbup: It's gonna buck ya if you're not careful.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
dc2004600 said:

Welcome to the site. Good luck on the new / first time bike :thumbup: It's gonna buck ya if you're not careful.
+1 on the safety course part. Have a kick ass time with that bike. Nice choice.

·
Banned
815 Posts
so umm what year is it an 04 or an 05? maybe I missed something...welcome and good luck with that thing! But yes be careful gixxers are animals. At least you're doing it right taking te course if you have no prior experience. I've heard they tell you alot of bs but in the end it will help. You should ride your bike for the class if you can.
How's the climate up there anyways how many months can you really ride for? Can you tell I'm a geographical genuis? :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its a 2004 model, most vehicles (cars) you say 2004/ 2005 model......like the 2005 models are 2005/2006 models, anyways thats how i see it and was told, but yah its a 2004 GSXR 600,,,,the weather is cold here in the winters, its my first winter here, but needless to say the bikes getting stored in a heated garage till about march, i just bought a SHARK S800 helmet today, so its going to be a long winter!!!! im trying to keep my eyes out for any blue/white leather jackets that anyone wants to get rid of.....

·
Registered
579 Posts
dc2004600 said:

I second to what dc2004600 said, glad your taking the course. Even though you bought a very nice bike, I would of love to see you on a older less aggressive bike for your first season. It's a bitch to see your love one laying there on the ground getting road rash or a dent in something.

but anyhow take your time and stay forcus............... Congrads and welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.