Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanting to say hi too everyone. i just bought an 04 black and orange 600 and was wondering if their anyone from tn here

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
welcome to the site man, im sure someone on here is from round there. post in the lookin to ride with others section see what you turn up

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
:welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
knoxville area, i rode up too bristol a couple of weekends ago plus i gotta take my car to bristol sometime this month, diy has a show on called tricked out so they are using my car on one of there episodes so they are renting the track for me so i can run my car there and see what kinda times it puts down before weight reduction and after

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill keep you informed i plan on trailoring my bike up there behind my car and they said they had it rented for me the whole day so im sure they wont mind me taking it down a couple of times

·
Registered
32 Posts
east tennessee 2

hey to lenoir city and bristol. i am in newport probably right between you both.so tngixxer have you ridden deals gap?i rode it once during the honda hoot very nerve racking for a first time.we've got a lil road called the parkway in cosby that is fun not as extreme or demanding as the dragon but can sneak up on you if your not on your game.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im actually going too the gap sunday i dont take it very fast turns arent my thing but i do like them

·
Banned
743 Posts
Go Tennessee!

what part of tennessee are you in, i'm in bristol
We moved back to Florida two (2) years ago from the Tri-Cities and we lived in Kingsport. It's a small world. Are you still riding your GSXR? Let us know. Send some pic's! Stay Safe and Enjoy your weekend~ :thumbup:

:needpics:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts