Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 05 gsxr and i can't figure out how to change the time/clock on the cluster. there's three buttons: two left and one bottom like which looks like a shift light? but how do you adjust the shift light or more important the clock? i tried holding each one down and pressed on the other two on each one and nothing. talked to two guys in town w/ the same bike and they didn't know how either. so let me know whats the deal here

·
Registered
224 Posts
not being a jerk, but do you have your manual? it will tell you all of that and has illustrations to show what buttons to push.

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not being a jerk, but do you have your manual? it will tell you all of that and has illustrations to show what buttons to push.
well obviously if i had a manual i wouldnt' be asking right? duh....

but my computer wont let me load those services and all. it gets close towards finishing loading then cancels. so if you have a manual can't you just tell me?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have an 04' 600 and it is very simple. Turn on your bike, press the Sel. button until you have scrolled through to the clock. Then press the Sel. and Adj. button at the same time. You'll get it from there.

·
Registered
224 Posts
sorry i have an 08 and making adjustments is different

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.