Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey :D , the name's Jhun (like the month), new to this site. I actually got lucky finding this site. I was on the internet this past sunday and decided to type in this web address and see what happens. This site is awesome! :clap:

I'm currently a member of Hypercycles (www.hypercycles.org). Any fellow hypercyclers on this board? It's pretty cool to have a site primarily for GSXR riders. I have some questions on some mods I've been considering :hmmm: (I'll post my q's later).

I currently ride a black/ silver 2004 GSXR 1000. Been riding less than a year and loving every bit of it.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of you, maybe on a ride some place or other bike events. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
Welcome to the site man, hope you find everything you need.

On a second note, don't take this the wrong way, but you don't belong on a 1000, no rider can learn to ride a thou in less than a year. You should be on a 6. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
skibum91 said:
Welcome to the site man, hope you find everything you need.

On a second note, don't take this the wrong way, but you don't belong on a 1000, no rider can learn to ride a thou in less than a year. You should be on a 6. :thumbup:
Yeah I know, the wife made a deal with me when I wanted to purchase a bike- 1000 or no bike.

Anyway I've gotten the hang of it since then. The power is way too much for me but I've learned how to manage it. I'm still in one piece!

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
thats exactly what I was thinking. :D

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
:laughingr :laughingr :funny:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.