Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wassabi all,

New to the site, thinkin that a 750 is the perfect size bike...

Now, I just need to choose a color... :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
well then my crack monkey friend! might as well not have to paint the leathers! naja, I rock the blue and white leathers, although I have custom paint, original colors, just new design

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
not hard to find, everyone here is scrapping them because they are heavy...carbon fiber is much lighter

·
Banned
815 Posts
I took on a guy on a repsol and he had nothing... but I'm sure some of it was the weak ass rider. I like the honda's alot but I wasn't impressed with his.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I was lined up to buy the repsol from a dealer in michegan....during the test ride I got passed by a gixxer...needless to say, I bought a gixxer...I mean, from a rolling start, gixxer has it by the balls....I did get a 600, which by any means is no where near the power....but shit, when you are blowing past 750's all day, like you said, it's the rider....

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I love my k5...but I like the g1000 tail on the k6 600 that is cool...didn't like it on the 1000, but it has the growly attitude that you expect out of a 600

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.