1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
and where is this news good for? haha. :eek:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
well i'm in reno, i don't think that news is good for up here.

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
haha i have another 3 hours untill it will be 8pm

just woke up from a much needed nap... i think i will go cruise before the sun goes down

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
go ride right now.

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
I was then i remembered how boring it is to ride alone....

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
hey, if your riding, then your riding.

·
Registered
254 Posts
skibum91 said:
hey, if your riding, then your riding.
I agree Ski. My friends and I all work different shifts and al over Vegas. We only ride together on the weekends. I sometimes enjoy the solo tours during the week though. Weather forecast for Vegas: "HOT! with a slight chance of ............wait.................nope..........EXTREMELY ****ing HOT!" :eek:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Oh how I miss "the fog." I'm moving to San Diego in April to be in it! You can have this heat........I didn't order it!! :eek:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
It is windy as hell today. but nice and sunny out. Thats pretty wierd.

·
Registered
35 Posts
At least you guys can Ride move to Wi! Freakin cold with the forecast for colder oh wait here's the rain. Then to top it off 4 fuggin feet of snow for 5 months. My bike has only had about 1200 miles put on this year. I keep trying to ride then it Rains or is freezin ass cold out. What happend to nice summer night with light gear and a nice breeze. :mad:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
theres a nice fire going here. already evacuating homes and closing roads and its only been burning like 2 hours.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
just noting that i love so. cali weather, we'll let you other shitty states know how the riding is in nov./dec. when yer all treading thru snow

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
can i move in with you for the winter USDM?? I wanna ride not watch the damn snow.

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
Limboavionic said:
I agree Ski. My friends and I all work different shifts and al over Vegas. We only ride together on the weekends. I sometimes enjoy the solo tours during the week though. Weather forecast for Vegas: "HOT! with a slight chance of ............wait.................nope..........EXTREMELY ****ing HOT!" :eek:

because i am a fairly new rider i tend to not want to cruise around aimlessly when people don't know where i am in case something happens my family is 2 hours away and i only have my boyfriend up here really to help me out in most cases

1 - 20 of 21 Posts