Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
DAMN :0 That sux I always like watching Nickey ride, I really hope that he can have a swift and full recovery

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
I always ask myself why they do these things. Seems many get hurt in other activities, many dirtbike related.
Hope he pulls through.
I'll bet it was the driver's fault.
Im guessing he went to Italy for this race? Or was he already there and simply participated.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Im guessing he went to Italy for this race? Or was he already there and simply participated.
Misano was just this last weekend so he was still there. Not sure if I'm reading your post correctly, but he wasn't in a bicycle race or anything, just out training.

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Misano was just this last weekend so he was still there. Not sure if I'm reading your post correctly, but he wasn't in a bicycle race or anything, just out training.
I just glanced at the article, and there were 14 other bikes?....assumed he was doing a race or something.

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
:frown:frown:frown

This sucks. I hope he pulls through. Two wheels is two wheels and the cage always wins. Damn, man.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Latest on Nicky is that he's in a medically induced coma with severe head injuries and requires surgery for a hematoma. And they can't operate due to swelling. It's expected that he will have permanent brain damage.
Man this sux for such gifted person I truly hope the Dr's are wrong and he makes a full recovery Prayers for Nickey

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Latest on Nicky is that he's in a medically induced coma with severe head injuries and requires surgery for a hematoma. And they can't operate due to swelling. It's expected that he will have permanent brain damage.
Clicked "like" for Chuckster bringing news to us. They need an "appreciate it" button.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hoping for the best. There's been a lot of sensational "news" posted in this age of "get it out there first, worry about accuracy later" so watch the reputable sources.

·
Premium Member
8,558 Posts
The reports this AM of "very little brain activity" are not promising. So sad.

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
I was just told that he died......

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 38 Posts