·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Like wtf......

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Some peoples KIDS, I really don't know what to say after that. Wanting to report FAKE SHIT to get headlines DAMN may GOD have Mercy on you

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
RIP........now this is not what i needed to hear today.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
This breaks my heart! The entire Hayden Family are great folks.
Ive ridden a long time ago with the flying fleas when they were riding
rs 125's.
The Hayden children were a spectacle at every track they went to.
I never talked to any of the brothers,but did get to talk with Earl Hayden frequently.
We pitted next to one another in the old days,and the whole family was always friendly.
I have always been proud of how Earl groomed and raised his sons,and how they rose to
become factory riders,and they all did it with class.
R.I.P. Nicky No one can replace you.
Please say a prayer for the family in this difficult time.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,204 Posts
Damn this is beyond words. It is reminding me of Schumachers skiing accident. What a loss. Thoughts and prayers to his family and the GP world.

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
I def didnt like hearing about this.

Goes to show...you never know when and how its your time, live and enjoy your life. I wonder how many times ppl told him what he did was dangerous and would get him killed. It was a BIKE in the end.

Im prob not making any sense.

RIP Nicky. Your in good company now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
RIP Nicky.

One thing which I think is great, is I saw a post with his future goals when he was a child. He ticked off all his racing goals. How many of us fulfill our dreams in such a short time. And to hear how humble he was. A special guy who will be remembered by many far and wide for his achievements and great personality.

·
Certifiable Bike Nut
3,065 Posts
RIP Nicky, so horrible when super stars go this way. Michael Schumacher in a similar fashion, even though he isn't gone he might as well be.

·
Registered
23 Posts
RIP Nicky, so horrible when super stars go this way. Michael Schumacher in a similar fashion, even though he isn't gone he might as well be.
Not taking away from the tragedy of Nicky,but What condition is Schumacher in?
He was another sad story from a great racer,that should still be with us today.
I know the last reports I read were grim,and I haven't heard anything in a long time.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts