Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Well hopefully you guys can join us on a meet up ima talk to Srad about that run we did before the season was over last year right before November maybe doing it again. Ya fellas can probably join us even if we don't and wanna ride and it's nice out maybe next month it starts to get warmer we can go out to I'm down.

·
Registered
229 Posts
i make it into nyc during the spring/summer mostly at night. daytime is too congested and its always 20 degrees hotter in the city. not saying i wouldn't venture out for a meet though. im about 40 mins outside of the city but when i ride im out all day so im always down to meet up discover some new tristate roads

·
Registered
420 Posts
yea ill head up that way if i have ppl to ride with. i dont venture that far if im by myself
let me know if you want to, I got three other buddies that'll take the ride, it's fun lol!

you guys could take a ride to the track an do a trackday with me :biggrin:
I'm down for this, I just gotta get a full suit, I know i'm gonna be slow as hell, I'm still a rookie, I have a LOT to learn, but I know I can learn quite a bit on the track

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Anyone willing to set up a meet somewhere in Jersey or New York and do a group ride somewhere??
i ride with a group of guys and we go everywhere. We do alot of turnpike runs to philly etc. As long as your not scared to twist that throttle your more than welcome to come ride with us.

·
Registered
8 Posts
killa;2179393 said:
you guys could take a ride to the track an do a trackday with me :biggrin:
what's up Killa..

whats the deal with the tracks for you this year, which track are you gonna using when the warm weather gets here?

·
Registered
90 Posts
anyone ever set up that NJ MEET?

I've never been on the track with my bike, but if I was going to drop it I would want it to be on the track...

my Buddy Torres always asks me to go, but I got the wife holding me down on the weekends..LOL....

Anyway I am always down to meet up and ride with new people. Not fond a BIG Crowd of riders all at once, but a few is fine.

I am in New Brunswick Area of NJ if anyone is interested....:bounce

1 - 20 of 21 Posts