Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Njmp 4/25 & 26

3K views 41 replies 7 participants last post by  killa 
#1 ·
Who's going? Can't wait, just dropped my bodywork off yesterday in Paterson, NJ for a new paint job.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Damn, longggg weekend for you. I will be pulling a blue 5x8 with a green envoy.

2004 gsxr 750
2001 ducati 749

i am signed up for sat/sun that weekend! i am gonna race on sunday in the gp moto!

get this one - i signed up for those days a while ago well it turns out i have a trade show starting that monday 4-27 at 11am for my job! i have to set up the booth over the weekend!
basically i threw a hissy fit and said i cant go out there over the weekend and set up cus i have family obligations :laughingr

so he is flying me out to cleveland the wednesday before and i am setting up the booth thursday and friday morning and flying back to NJ by 1pm friday! sprint home and hook the trailer up cus i live about 4 hours from NJMP and get my ass there to set up camp for the weekend! :thumbup:

4pm sunday i need to be on the road cus i have a 6:15AM flight monday morning to get me back out to cleveland for the show starting at 11am which i need to have all my suits ready for lol
not to mention unload the trailer, bikes, and the rest of my BS i have fro trackdays and pack my suitcase and get some sleep!

have to hit the lil lady off at some point a couple times that weekend to keep her happy also :bounce:clap:

anyways see u there man!!!!

white 5x8 trailer not sure what i will use to pull it - depends if the fam comes or not! but i will have both the bikes there that weekend! i will post pics up after i get mine painted!
06 GSXR 750
07 GSXR 600

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Riding in the blue group (if that's the intermediate). I'm considering the camping option, what are the regulations at NJMP?

Kool man see you there - i know 5-6 other guys going also! We should have a nice pit group!

What group you riding in?

I am camping - how bout you?

G - bought both off another forum!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.