Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Njmp 4/25 & 26

3K views 41 replies 7 participants last post by  killa 
Helicopter Rides

LOL that was funny G I was wondering why there were so many damn bumps going on! Congrats Chris, you are the man!:bowdown: I used to ride with Killa when he was a mere street rider. How is the guy who got the helicopter ride? I hope he has good insurance. My helicopter ride and one night stay was over 20/k :headshake. My insurance covered it all.:thumbup: No I don't wanna do it again, LOL.:thefinger

I did VIR south last year and that was a haul, 10 hours.:headshake I loved the track but that is too long of a drive to do just one day. I wanna check out summit this year. Like James said, I would like to do something other than NJ & Pocono.:thumbup:

This weekend

Anybody going sunday, seems like all the kool guys will be there on sat, LOL. I know I will see Killa there sunday, but anybody else? The weather looks awesome for both days.:arsenal

Pics???

I actually brought a pic from those guys of me on sunday and it came out nice. I checked the pics on TPM and they were horrible. The one I borought isn't even there on line?:headscrat:hmmm: WTH??? It was ten bucks and they printed 2 pics by accident.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.