Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Njmp 4/25 & 26

3K views 41 replies 7 participants last post by  killa 
whats up peeps...I'll be down there on sat 25th. first time this season. Right now funds are tight, but I'm going to try and do some road trips, like summit and VIR. Something other than NJMP and pocono. I thought the weekend selection at those two tracks would be a little better this year too with TPM.

VIR - FUCKIN AWESOME
Summit - FUN AS HELL - both tracks
Carolina Motorsports Park - FUN AS HELL
Jennings Florida
Mid-Ohio - AWESOME
Beaverun - AWESOME
NJMP - AWESOME

Yeah got 2 new GSXR's for this year - the Kawi is gone!

Yea i got snoopy after i asked that question and started looking at your old posts. How many freakin bikes do/did you have man? Every post was "parts available" :lol: You listed some parts for a 02 600 i think. Do you by any chance have a rear sprocket? 520 set up. i have been meaning to get one for a very long time. the teath on mine are like knives.

They have a link on TPM'S home page. Just pick the day you rode and the password is the group you rode in. The pictures are not that great at least to me.
thanks for the help. I had a feeling the pics would be bad, but OMG WTF :damn: that is such a sorry excuse for a photographer. There is a total of 2 pictures for me. And they suck none the less. I was looking at others and they are all out of focus. TPM seriously needs to pay some stronger attention to finding someone who knows how to do this job. Its been awhile now. I think this might be the third or fourth guy. Is it really that hard? For crying out loud, they are taking pictures of people in a straight. Some look like they are pitting out :lol:. If I want that I'll just drive down my street and have my gf take a shot. Pathetic.

a buddy of mine took this of me killin it this past weekend :thumbup:

http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=65213
Now how efin pathetic is this? Im guessing Jim took this. I saw him on your 50 at the end of the day with his camera. He just puts down to the track and takes a pic that comes out 10 times better than what the hired photographer did. Maybe he should do it from now on. I will be down there on sunday 5/24

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.