Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Njmp 4/25 & 26

3K views 41 replies 7 participants last post by  killa 
#1 ·
Who's going? Can't wait, just dropped my bodywork off yesterday in Paterson, NJ for a new paint job.

#2 ·
i am signed up for sat/sun that weekend! i am gonna race on sunday in the gp moto!

get this one - i signed up for those days a while ago well it turns out i have a trade show starting that monday 4-27 at 11am for my job! i have to set up the booth over the weekend!
basically i threw a hissy fit and said i cant go out there over the weekend and set up cus i have family obligations :laughingr

so he is flying me out to cleveland the wednesday before and i am setting up the booth thursday and friday morning and flying back to NJ by 1pm friday! sprint home and hook the trailer up cus i live about 4 hours from NJMP and get my ass there to set up camp for the weekend! :thumbup:

4pm sunday i need to be on the road cus i have a 6:15AM flight monday morning to get me back out to cleveland for the show starting at 11am which i need to have all my suits ready for lol
not to mention unload the trailer, bikes, and the rest of my BS i have fro trackdays and pack my suitcase and get some sleep!

have to hit the lil lady off at some point a couple times that weekend to keep her happy also :bounce:clap:

anyways see u there man!!!!

white 5x8 trailer not sure what i will use to pull it - depends if the fam comes or not! but i will have both the bikes there that weekend! i will post pics up after i get mine painted!
06 GSXR 750
07 GSXR 600

#9 ·
white = beginner
red = interm.
blue - advanced

I am riding in blue, be kool if you were also!!!

got home from Summit last night at 1:15AM had a buddy crash bad an get air lifted, so we took care of his stuff and checked on him before leaving WV!

But i did the school and got my novice license and placed 3rd in the rookie race! 1st an 2nd were 1000cc bikes an i was on my lil 07 600 heh :thumbup:

see you down there, camping is the only way to go!!

This post has been deleted
#12 ·
Helicopter Rides

LOL that was funny G I was wondering why there were so many damn bumps going on! Congrats Chris, you are the man!:bowdown: I used to ride with Killa when he was a mere street rider. How is the guy who got the helicopter ride? I hope he has good insurance. My helicopter ride and one night stay was over 20/k :headshake. My insurance covered it all.:thumbup: No I don't wanna do it again, LOL.:thefinger

#17 ·
whats up peeps...I'll be down there on sat 25th. first time this season. Right now funds are tight, but I'm going to try and do some road trips, like summit and VIR. Something other than NJMP and pocono. I thought the weekend selection at those two tracks would be a little better this year too with TPM.

#18 ·
kool man we will be there rockin out :thumbup:
you still got my # so ring me when u get there!
i will be there friday night around 6pm the 24th to camp!!

VIR is awesome, and summit is a good time also and alot closer than VIR :D

#22 ·
VIR - FUCKIN AWESOME
Summit - FUN AS HELL - both tracks
Carolina Motorsports Park - FUN AS HELL
Jennings Florida
Mid-Ohio - AWESOME
Beaverun - AWESOME
NJMP - AWESOME

Yeah got 2 new GSXR's for this year - the Kawi is gone!

#39 ·
Now how efin pathetic is this? Im guessing Jim took this. I saw him on your 50 at the end of the day with his camera. He just puts down to the track and takes a pic that comes out 10 times better than what the hired photographer did. Maybe he should do it from now on. I will be down there on sunday 5/24

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.