Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Matter of fact, I will be at NJMP the next 3 weekends in a row, starting this sat.

May 9th Lightning Absolute
MAY 16th Lightning NESBA
May 23rd Thunder TPM
Nice get that seat time! Looking forward to seeing you there on the 23rd as usual!!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
i will be there.

In spirit. lol. I'll see how far off i am with getting bike together and if spots are available.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you guys hitting up a track school there? If you don't mind me asking how much dose a day at the track run?
Its a 3 day event put on by Team Pro Motion! There are certain memberships which offer different levels of savings - i am a gold member and one day at NJMP Thunder is $180 - best money you can spend on riding a bike - an the most fun you can have with your clothes on!!!

check em out - i did an canceled my insurance an use the insurance money to buy trackdays!!! Also cheaper than tickets an safer than the street anyday :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
School/Class

Thanks for the good info!
TPM & Absolute are 2 good organizations to do your first track day. Their schools/track classes are very good. I would not recommend doing a track day without the class/school NO MATTER how long you have been riding. They teach you how to
ride the track the right way!:thumbup: You dont loose any track time when you do the class/school.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Again thanks for your help.I will be out there sometime this year.
TPM has leathers for rent or if you do the school they are included with the trackday/school fee - along with a free lunch this year which was a nice touch!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I signed up for the 24.
NICE :thumbup: It was good to me you 2 weeks ago!!!
see you down there - we will be having drinks saturday night at the track in my pit along with birthday cake for me!!!
Cus the 25th is my b-day!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
NICE :thumbup: It was good to me you 2 weeks ago!!!
see you down there - we will be having drinks saturday night at the track in my pit along with birthday cake for me!!!
Cus the 25th is my b-day!!
Not sure yet if I'll be down there on Saturday. My friend signed up for both days. I might roll down with him. Chris are you rolling down to Summit this season?

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not sure yet if I'll be down there on Saturday. My friend signed up for both days. I might roll down with him. Chris are you rolling down to Summit this season?
went about 4 weeks ago for a WERA race weekend - and now back to NJMP for memorial day - and then june 5-6-7 at Summit Main for another WERA race weekend :thumbup:

so yeah i will be there but not for trackdays jus racing!

I am planning on a shennandoah day with TPM cus i love that track :D but nothing in stone yet!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts