Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
For a long time now this has been my go-to site when something on one of my GSXRs has me stumped in the shop, I've just never been much of a joiner. Over the past few years there have been a few issues where I was stuck trying to hold the bolt and rotate the bike, so to speak, and a few different members posts helped in major ways. I'd call a few of you out by name to say thank you but it would take some serious backtracking through my browser history to come up with names and I don't know about anyone here but most guys browser histories are a scary trip down memory lane, and best left alone...

All that being said, I'm a tow truck operator who went to school for machining and welding and have been in and around drag car and bike fab shops since birth (family business). Running a tow truck because I have too many of my own toys and projects that were starting to rust when I was in the shop working all day long. Who wants to come home after a long day of building other people's toys and try to keep the same level of energy on your own stuff..? Been riding over 2 decades , racing for about a decade and have always worked on my own stuff. While I definitely don't know everything, I am pretty knowledgeable and don't mind helping out however I can...

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts
Welcome aboard and hope you can share some of your experience from time to time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts