Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
S.I.J
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have called all over the place to try and find a NEW 2004 GSXR 600 :headshake , But all i can find is 2005 GSXR 600's with a $8200 price tag :2hard ... Oh well back to the drawing board on where to look next....

The only reason I started to look at NEW is because i would hate to spend $6000 on a used bike to find that it has had the guts ran out of it and treated like crap for the past few years then shined up to look good, and fall on its face 2 months after i bought it. Any suggestions on buying used or finding a NEW 04 GSXR 600,

By the would like to find either a Blue/White, Yellow, or Black/Silver

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I've got an 03 600 i bought brand new, i might being trading it in next month. i'll keep ya posted if your interested. it was my first bike so it's been taken care of rather well, other than having a new oil pan put on it because some douche at the shop put the plug in too tight. (that bastard!)

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
If your planning on buying used, I would definatly have somebody very knowledgeable go with you to check the bike out and they should be able to get an idea about how it was run.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Call Chicago Cycle Center in Chicago. They've got everything, and I'm sure they still have '04 600's. They hooked me up, and I drove from Indianapolis to get it. I don't have the number, but just look them up online, and ask

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.