Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it normal to hear noises come from the bike i have a 2004 750 with only 400miles and little by little ive heard diffrent noises start happening, but when i throttle the bike while in neutral its real smooth. is it normal?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
might be valves.. my 01 was makin a tickin sound, hit the throttle went away, ridein at about 4-5k u could start to here it again... i had to get a valve adjusment(19k miles).. bring it back to the dealer, u got a war. still right?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there one noise that sounds like the injectors spraying at high pressure so i think that is normal and then there is one that i hear on deceleration while downshifting that sounds like a helicoptor coming from from far away i might be exagerating alittle and the one im really concerened with is one that i hear when releasing the clutch without throttleing and during ideling after stopping at a light it sounds like in car when the crank shaft starts to go bad you hear a clack sound only on the bike its not as loud and does not happen any other time even at hard throttles. it sounds really smooth

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just noticed that the clacking noise is coming from the right side where the oil level sight glass is at. is the noise normal. it doesnt happen all the time but it does happen freq.ideas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.