Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on everyone? As you all have probably gathered I am new to the site and a baby in the riding world. Im 25, been in the Military for 7 years now, and began riding in April of 2008. First bike was a 2005 CBR 1000RR which didn't last long because I thought "learning" how to ride from a guy who has 2 years expierence and had been off a bike for another two years was a good idea, aside from the fact learning on a 1k prob. wasn't 2 bright.

Long story short I ended up having a high ankle/ low leg break 7 weeks before my wedding. (Wife was not pleased), but one metal plate, 5 pins, a couple of vicadines, and some Coronas later I was able 2 walk down the aisle.

Two weeks ago I bought a 2008 GSXR750 (Blue and White) and LOVE IT. I am scheduled to take the MSF class in May (all classes booked till then) but I must be honest I have been riding, (only about 200 miles since purchase) I mean really who can have a 750 in the garage and not ride ?!?

The Site seems great and there are some amazing threads. Looking foward 2 learning from the Vets. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Welcome to the site! And ride safe until you take that msf, they go over many things to help prevent you from going down!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Army MOS's 11B, 11C, 42A, and now the ever so popular Recruiting. You are "suppose" to take the MSF class and some post even offer it for free, but since im in recruiting and I am usually not on a post and since we are being talking honestly here, last year when I broke the leg, they had no clue it was due to a Motorcycle accident, I was placed on con. leave for 2 months and a PT profile for 9 months. :arsenal Either way Lessoned Learned ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.