Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! So after owning a few Kawi Ninjas, I decided to switch over to the K6 Gixxer 600. Just picked it up yesterday for $4400 with about 6500 miles. Couldn't pass up on the deal even though I hated the way it felt overall. I love the way the 636 feels - very effortless on the cornering, but it'll just take some getting used to w/ the K6. Also, on another note, I'm not too crazy about the red plastics, so if anyone has the matte black up for trades, let me know. These are almost mint!

Before:
03 636

05 636

After:
06 GSX-R 600

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I've never seen a k6 600 with that particular red, it's usually more of a fire engine red...It almost looks like my k6 750. But all in all it's dead sexy, congrats :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
GSXR wins. That's how it usually is.

·
Registered
95 Posts
That's a good lookin GSX-R. Love that color! Welcome to the club :)

I'm a bit disappointed with the color selection in the k8's. White, black, yellow, or blue. But I love me some yellow compared to the alternatives.

By the way, that's a pretty sweet picture of the silver Ninja you had. Something about the lighting and how the yellow/orange colors in the picture contrast with the silver.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
There it is! Still love it btw...good luck with everything

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.