Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Antioch....im from the YOC...i used to live on Rio Grande, right off james donlon...my boys both have bikes out there so if you want to ride ht me up and I'll be down there...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nor Sac, the "car"....

michael that is, where insurance is more expensive than other sacramento cities for no apparent reason :headshake

·
Registered
41 Posts
Union City. Fremont Pacific Commons (Auto Mall Fremont) Bux Meet 4 all Bay Area riders every Thursday nite @ 6:30.

John, where U @. Did you move back to Jersey already? Did you sell your bike?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm over in Fair Oaks, CA. Past 4 weekends in a row I've been hitting up Highway 49/ Foresthill / Salmon Falls by myself. Be sick to go riding with some people for once!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm over in Fair Oaks, CA. Past 4 weekends in a row I've been hitting up Highway 49/ Foresthill / Salmon Falls by myself. Be sick to go riding with some people for once!
I might be game for going up there, I live right at the border of Carmichael and Fair Oaks. I take it you ride the bike up there or transport it?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Oh I ride it for sure. I usually take Auburn/Folsom up to Auburn and hop on 49 there. This past weekend I tried the Blue Ravine/Green Valley to Salmon Falls route. I tend to stay off the freeway, due to my permit restrictions. But I still ride on em'

21 - 40 of 224 Posts