Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any riders in the Pensacola, Ft Walton Beach, or Tallahasse? The weather is to good to be sitting in the house hiding from the sun, yall can come out now Hurricane Ivan is gone LOL.. Holla bike and let me know of any events or rides, it don't matter when it is I'm down to ride.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hurricane Ivan? Well i'm in Cntrl FL so I would say Hurricane Charlie, Francis, Jeanne (SP?) and we still have 27 days left for the season to be over. But I'm near the Daytona area well 30 mins west of the DB area. Maybe once I get more comfortable riding i'll head up there and hang wit yall

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take all the time you need to get ready, the last thing I want is another rider going down because of his/her skill level. Just hit me back you are ready and try to get a few other riders also.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey Dude I am back in town. Have you found someone to ride with. THere are two toy for tot rides this weekend if it does not rain. DO you work on Eglin?

·
Registered
205 Posts
what's up? new to the site here and noticed local guys around me. We are in navarre and plan on being at the toy for tots tommorrow in ft. walton, how about you?

·
Registered
205 Posts
again?

thought i'd throw it out there again for anyone taht want's to ride holla at us!

·
Registered
442 Posts
hey wassup i'm in fwb, and we ride every sunday. i usually have about 10 of my boys meet up at noon go to hooters in destin the ride out for a lil bit. if ya want to ride give me a call at my shop the number is 850-301-0555. hope to hear from ya soon.
Gary

·
Registered
205 Posts
we'll diffently work on making the rides, i know this weekend is a no go but we'll start next weekend if all goes well. gotta kid and have to get a babysitter. you know how that goes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts