Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey..First post..and I hope to be really active on the site in the coming months. I have a problem with lost keys on my bike. Actually...I didn't lose them. The dick state trooper that took my bike because of my plate not being displayed to his liking lost them when they towed my bike. A BIG FU to the PA state trooper and the Philadelphia Parking Authority. The biggest gang in Philly.`

They are supposed to pay for my keys to get replaced but because I only have limited ins. they don't wanna cover it. This is stupid. I can't start my bike and I had to pay to tow it home!! Crazy right? Watch out when ur in philly! Anyway..I need to know if I take off my seat..Can they make a lock from the rear seat? I have a diagram to take out the lock that starts the bike..But i'm not really handy enough with the tools to do that. I really don't trust myself...lol..But hey..I have changed my own oil!!!

So..any thoughts? I really don't want to shell out the 150 that the locksmith want's to charge me..and I really don't even have the cash. If I get the lock out of the seat..The lockmith said he'll charge 25 bucks...Help!

Oh/... It's a 2001 600. Funny thing is when I got it..It has a 1000 tail on it. (Black) but the key fits both locks.

I added a picture..not to show off..I know you guys...don't wanna look at me..lol..Maybe a few girls on here :)I'll make sure to put some eye candy up with some hot chicks on my bike in the next few posts...

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Clean looking bike mate. Does your bike have an immobiliser? I think in the long run you'd be better off paying the 150. Although have you seek legal advice, I'm sure what the police have done makes them liable.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...

Yeah...I'm talking to a few people now about what my options are. The PPA won't give me any money to fix it even though they said it was their fault and asked me for the estimate. But now they don't want to pay up for the new lock set because if don't carry collision on my bike? WTF?? It's a bunch of games. But the 150 fix is something i wouldn't have mentioned. Cash is a issue..

Oh!!! Funny..It calls me a "Squid" on here!!! Ha!!!

And I'm not sure if it does? How would I find out if it does have one?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yeah buddy, you got screwed big time!! not sure why it matters what type of insurance you carry.... I wouldve told them my bike wasnt in a collision.. it was secured from me by an irresponsible adult who the state that I pay taxes to has given the right to carry a firearm in public! I would probably approach him on a personal level and tell his sorry ass that he needs to replace my keys...
oh yeah, you just opened yourself up to the gear nazis here! and photoshopping pranksters!!! get your flame suit on!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah

Yeah..Shit is crazy..When I got there to pick the bike up..They tried to act like I never gave them the keys! Bu..It was on the paperwork! And take it easy on me..That was the only pic of my bike I had..lol I promise..I'll get some hot chicks up on it asap..trust..have faith. But I need my bike back running. So anyone. HELP...I'm from Philly. Oh...I forgot to mention that they took my tag and lost that as well. When theyy take ur bike or car..The tag comes off in a week.. I hate the PPA Fuck them..lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.