Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Coreyyok

Here's my 2006 GSX-R1000 'K6' that I've spent the last 5 months (June-November) doing a complete tear down and refresh on. A lot of time checking everything and replacing any worn parts along with some engine improvements and suspension upgrades. This bike is an absolute beast and is so smooth to ride. It feels like it floats through corners and with the engine work the power is incredible through the rev range. This bike is a blast to ride and I feel would rival bikes 10 years or newer and give them a fight. The raw power of the K6 is hard to beat and these bikes were before all the electronic rider assists and emissions standards so you get the full superbike experience which to me is great.

Upgrades:

Ohlins Rear Shock
K-tech Fork Cartrages
Brembo Front Master Cyclinder, Rotors and GP4-RS Calipers
Speigler SS brake lines
Zeta Clutch Perch
Attack Rearsets
Carbon fiber trim
EK3d 520 chain -1 front with Driven aluminum rear sprocket
Carrozzeria Titanium Grey wheels
Dunlop Q3+ 120/70 & 190/55
Shori Battery
Power Commander V
Saddleman Seat
Zero Tolerance windscreen
M4 exhaust
R&G case covers
Captive rear caliper
Sprint air filter
and some engine enhancements

Here are a few pictures of it and one with my other bike.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
NICE K5/6!
Well Done!
Well deserved.
Congratulations

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone know when the bike of the month gets posted on the front page of the website? Looking forward to seeing it there and was gonna share with from friends. I see the September bom is still showing. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone know when the bike of the month gets posted on the front page of the website? Looking forward to seeing it there and was gonna share with from friends. I see the September bom is still showing. Thanks
Sometimes there are site issues that prevent it from going up. You have a nice looking bike and it will look nice up there.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Thanks slim and no biggie just didn't know if there was anything else I needed to do or sign up for on my end be posted on the front page.
Slim didn't mention the $9.99 fee for BOTM display on the homepage. I'll send my paypal info shortly.

If you want "technical delays" and whatnot to keep your bike on there longer (like the current bike on the homepage), just add in a little extra and it'll stay past its 30 day window ;)

Reactions: coreyyok

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
I dont mind seeing my blk bike there from September ...lmao :grin
It takes a little while, it'll show up :wink

1 - 10 of 10 Posts