Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Go into Paint, and stretch/skew it down to like 70% or 80%.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1986 Gsxr 7/11

Had To Manipulate The Photo But Here Is My 86 Gsxr 7/11. Look Different??? Updated With 92 Upper, Wheels, Headlights, And Tail Section. 88-90 Mids And Lowers. Changed Out Signals, Added A L.e.d. Brake Light To The License Plate, Kept The 86 Gas Tank, Forks, Frame, Sub Frame(but W/ Mods), Installed A 1100 Motor, Individual Air Intake Filters, Lowered Three Inches, Stretched About 4 Inches, 180 Rear Tire, And A Little Chrome Here And There. Temporary Paint Except Tank.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Looks really good man, very clean for an older bike. Good work!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Welcome.. mad props on the work you've put into it.. very clean :clap:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I Cut Off The Top Of The Forward Seat Mount(closest To The Battery), Folded Over The Left-over 2" Peices Until Somewhat Flat, Then Used Some 1 1/4" Aluminum Angle Bar (for Strength) To Make The New Forward Mount In A Lower Position. Drilled New Holes For The Latching Mechanism. Had To Also Mount Up Some 1 1/4 Inch By 3 Inch By 4 Inch Rectangle Tubing "extension Blocks" To The Subframe So That The Rear Sets Would Sit Close To The Right Position. Used This Size So That I Could Get Three Bolts Secured To It. Maybe I Could Just Send Ya A Picture! That Would Be Easier Than A Description! Send Me Your E-mail So That I Can Send You That.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.