Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to tell all the riders out there that the highway divisions of the nypd are up to no good. they are hiding or sitting in plain sightand this is what theyre doing: THEY ARE STOPPING TRAFFIC AND MAKING TRAFFIC JAMS THEN WAITING FOR ANY BIKERS TO SLIP THRU, THEN PULLING YOU OVER TO GIVE YOU A COSTLY TICKET!! SO PAY ATTENTION WHEN YOUR RIDING NY HIGHWAYS DOWNSTATE. theyve been doing this for weeks!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, they pulled me over tryin to get to work, they even threatened me with some overblown b.s., but they really couldnt ticket me, so i got the last laugh but it still sux being pulled over like that

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Aren't there laws against intentionally impeding the flow of traffic?

When somebody gets hurt in a rear-end accident, they will sue.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a common practice in ny, the city has tons of money and plenty of lawyers, they really dont care about motorcyclists, what they care about is the almighty buck.:headshake

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
FTP. They are just as bad in Central New York. Using helicoptors to follow "sportbikers" and radio to ground units the minute they do something wrong. They are profiling bad lately.

·
Registered
189 Posts
i got the stop traffic treatment From NYPD H.P on the Grand Central (AGAIN!) with gun drawn (facing down not @ me) ..... total embarrassment as everyone is looking @ us while they pass and all the Cop could do was tell us was "Paperwork is good guys, ride safe ,and the speed limit is 50mph O.K ".... then the Fucker Bolts out and leaves us to merge back onto traffic from a dirt shoulder...... FUC'N Prick.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts