Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Does anyone know if a swingarm extension off a 2003 1000 will work on a 2020 750?
Swingarm extensions aren't too popular, around here anyways.

I agree with The Chuckster that unless you have a 250+ HP 1/4 mile full on drag bike- what a waste of money. Not to mention IMHO- they look ridiculous. When I see them, it's usually on some squids bike LOL.

If you're putting them on a 202 750, you gotta ask yourself, why?

JMHO

·
Registered
329 Posts
Its unlikely. Very different sized swingarms. Only way to know is measuring.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Might as well waste money lightening the bike, Carbon fiber wheels, carbon fiber swing-arm or other mods.

Do you even have a full titanium/carbon fiber exhaust yet?? If not, you're not even pimpin'.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

·
SuperMod of the North
28,196 Posts
This is why we can’t have nice things. We finally get a female rider in here and you guys scare her away. SMH.

Jennifer go to Carlsalter.com and lookup the part numbers for the swing arms for both years. If the part numbers are the same the extensions should fit.

That being said extensions will “work” but reality is they have failed in the past. You are much better off buying a longer swing arm. If that style bike is what you want you will likely also want a wider rear tire. The max you can go in a stock swing arm is 190 (200 if you are very lucky). A purpose built extended swing arm can be purchased to accommodate up to a 300 of you if that route.

Reactions: HydeWhyte
1 - 6 of 6 Posts