Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree and I haven't yet set the suspension properly for my weight and riding style. A few tasteful mods are adding a lot of extra coolness also. Puig dark smoke screen, Ivan's TRE, sliders, electic vest, alarm and these georgeous black on black Pazzo levers are coming in the next week or two. Galfer has a new set of rotors coming out that will be next. :thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Snakes600 said:
I'd like to see some pics of your bike with all that cool stuff on it.
Will do. I usually do a step by step pictorial, but failed to for the screen. Just a warning that you must unplug the signals behind the instrument cluster to change the screen. Took me a bit to figure that out. I'll get back with the pictures when the Pazzo levers get here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
dannygsxr1000 said:
How much are those rotors going for. Have you seen a price?
To be honest, I don't even know if they'll have a street bike application. They look pretty cool though, and will be on my shopping list if they are. So far all the site say's is " Superbike Rotors".

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've been told you can make them yourself. Being an electrical idiot, I bought mine. I'll definitly write up a performance review.

Initially one thing that's bothersome about the TRE, is your gear indicator will alway show [5] unless you're in neutral. Not a big deal, but a niggly thing non the less.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Man i tell ya i have an 05 now had an 031k i love this on mine is pretty trick.i have a set of marchinsi black wheels on mine also arata full ti system with carbon can BMC race filter sato rear sets crg levers and hyper pro top mount damper.braking usa front wave rotors.I will try this weekend to post some pics of it on the forum. :)

·
Banned
815 Posts
Widowmaker said:
Man i tell ya i have an 05 now had an 031k i love this on mine is pretty trick.i have a set of marchinsi black wheels on mine also arata full ti system with carbon can BMC race filter sato rear sets crg levers and hyper pro top mount damper.braking usa front wave rotors.I will try this weekend to post some pics of it on the forum. :)
Holy shit dude you gotta post up some picks of that bad larry!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've got the Pazzos (black w/gold shorty), Galfer Superbike lines, Galfer 1375 pads, Corbin seat, full Yosh TRC SS system, BMC Race filter, -1tooth front sprocket, Puig smoke double bubble, PC III USB with a custom map (166.2 rwhp) and the first set of bars that Heli Modified made for the '05 1K(hey, I'm 55 and the stock bars are a bit too low for old guys). Next up? BST wheels and a bunch of track days this summer. This thing ROCKS!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I got mine on April 1st (05) all my buddies thought it was an April Fool's joke when I told them. When they all saw it they couldn't believe how much was different. All love the blinkers in the mirrors and tail. I've got no complaints (looks or performance). Most of my mods will be done this spring - so far it's modest but looking forward to toys!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.