Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
October Bike of the Month Entry Thread​

Football season is hopefully not eating up your riding time... ENTER YOUR BIKE FOR OCTOBER BIKE OF THE MONTH!!:wink

These are the RULES

A photobucket account or similar is required to store your pictures and to use for submission. This is the link to Photobucket

Your bike will not be posted in the Voting thread without hosted picture links.

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
55 views... no entries. There is about a week left so get some bikes in here to vote on.

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
55 views... no entries. There is about a week left so get some bikes in here to vote on.
I my enter my truck if no one enters their bike

are yall really gonna let a Chevy Suburban win bike of the month!?!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Year:2003
Model:GSXR
Eng size:600
Pipe:Yoshimura TRS
Seat:OEM
Wheels:OEM
Accessories/other mods:Tinted Windshield, Frame Sliders, Honda 954 integrated taillight, 2004 Honda CRB600RR Nissin front calipers, 2001 GSXR 1000 Nissin rear caliper, Tank pad, LED intake tube turn signals, Flush mount turn signals, Adjustable clutch & brake levers, Passenger seat cover, Rear spools, 6000K bulbs, Dealer Mode switch, USB charger.

And the story:Bought this bike back in 2012 with only 13000KMs on it, I've always wanted a blue and white GSXR and when i found this bike i knew i had to get it! Bad bad looking for a 13 year old bike !

·
Registered
1 Posts
RaidenGSXR 2006 600

Here is my '06 GSXR 600. It has a full Two Brothers Exhaust on it. Going to get some new shorty levers soon!
Year: 2006
Model: GSXR
Eng size: 600
Pipe: Two Brothers Exhaust
Seat: Stock
Wheels: Stock
Accessories/other mods: Puig windshield, Relocated MOSFET RR
And the story: Had this since early march this year. Its been a love hate relationship. Learning more and more about it everyday.

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
I'll try it again:

05 600 aka lil red
mods:
DB windscreen, shorty levers, -1/+2 vortex 520 kit, lowered, polished frame and rear wheel, chopped D&D can, F&R SS lines, TRE, k&n air filter, bar end mirror, grips, rim tape, undertail, LEDs, HIDs and 5+hp worth of stickers!

long story short: got hit on my last bike and grabbed this one while still in therapy from the accident that totaled my previous bike and mangled my leg. had to rip off all of the ugly and make her mine and here she is:

thanks for looking

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.