Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1313 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Oh shit, you don't want any part of that. Was a co-worker. Trust me, it is a hard NO. Tried to get me fired when I declined to date her...when I was married.... Her 25 year old son showed up at work looking for me so he could beat my head in. Just say NO to crazy.

Ha ha!!! Thats epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Idk I tried a year and half ago to date my 1st high school GF again and she was F'n Cray Cray

·
Registered
497 Posts
I still have FlakeBook, but rarely ever login. I only kept it for Messenger. Now I don't need it to keep my messenger account. That's how my riding group stays in touch.

Crazy bitches can be fun, up until they want to get serious. Then you're toast...

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Oh shit, you don't want any part of that. Was a co-worker. Trust me, it is a hard NO. Tried to get me fired when I declined to date her...when I was married.... Her 25 year old son showed up at work looking for me so he could beat my head in. Just say NO to crazy.
He probably wanted you for himself. Jealousy is such a b*tch. Ha ha.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
I still have FlakeBook, but rarely ever login. I only kept it for Messenger. Now I don't need it to keep my messenger account. That's how my riding group stays in touch.

Crazy bitches can be fun, up until they want to get serious. Then you're toast...
Used to be I had no desire to be on mugbook, but to not be a hypocrite bashing something i knew nothing about I had to give it a try. Turns out I found a long-lost sister with it, so I give it some value at least for that. But still, def not an everyday thing; kinda like convenience stores, I only use it when it's convenient for me. But krazy bitches? Yeah, I've had my fair share too (pros & cons lol):p

·
Registered
825 Posts
Sold my Tacoma yesterday. I'm in the market for a used Silverado. I'm on the fence, crew cab or double cab? I don't carry passengers that often, but in a couple years I'll need to put a car seat back there. Thoughts?

·
Registered
825 Posts
I have a standard cab Silverado lol.
More than one passenger then someone else has to drive 😁
A co-worker has the 3.5 and he says he loves it.
That's good to know. What trim level is his 3.5? They're kinda tricky to find or I don't know what magic words to use. Searching 6 cyl turbo'd I get a lot of 2.7's.

·
24,608 Posts
He probably wanted you for himself. Jealousy is such a b*tch. Ha ha.

Well played Sir. Well played.

Sold my Tacoma yesterday. I'm in the market for a used Silverado. I'm on the fence, crew cab or double cab? I don't carry passengers that often, but in a couple years I'll need to put a car seat back there. Thoughts?
I have the F150 XLT extended cab. Same reason, I don't carry passengers much. It is great if you want to get access to the back and front seat at the same time, it is a nightmare to get to the back seat in a parking lot. The rear door is a suicide door and the drivers door has to open to open it. Here I am with crap to put in the back seat and I have to open the drivers door then try and swing the rear door open the opposite way trapping myself in between. Full doors ont he back are easier access. My foot space in the rear is OK but the full cab gives you more foot well space in the rear for a tool box or genreal stuff you don't want to put in the back.

Thanks Fu.
Anybody got thoughts on the 3.5L Ford Ecoboost? Seems to have oodles of power, but I'm worried about two things spinning at 170,000 RPM.
I was going to go the same route but the truck I found has the 5.0L Coyote in it. It is much more reasonable on gas than I thought. That being said, I only have a 4 minute city commute and only hit the highway once every couple weeks for 150 miles or so. It does get up and go if I want it to. Love it.

1261 - 1280 of 1313 Posts