Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1346 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
This was the 6" of snow we got in under 4 hrs yesterday. Snow blowing last night, and again from the snow plow coming by this morning. - Fun? Had to build a fire last night for the new snow occasion.
I'm really itching to ride again. I've done some things to the 'ol K5 this winter, made some adjustments to the suspension, etc. Can't wait to try them out.
I have the day off today, me and the wife are going downhill sledding in our really cool tube things we have made by LL bean. There is a great free place with huge hills and a long run near our home. It's a date!

Hope all ya'll are well too! I"m starting a new job/company in a week! Thank God I have a great part time gig in my profession as well that is almost FT anyways to boot!

Have fun, be safe,
Todd

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Well my give a shit button got turned off years ago this place just beats the will out of you about caring

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,217 Posts
Good morning Tin. Rainy in the mountains but hopefully clearing by this afternoon so I can get a quick ride in before the temps go south tonight.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
MoRin Tin John and the rest of y'all numb skulls

It's been raining here forever I have water standing in places for at least 2 months

·
24,632 Posts
Haven't seen the sun in weeks here either. A brief 15 minutes or so but other than that cloudy. Kinda getting on my nerves

1281 - 1300 of 1346 Posts