Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1325 Posts

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
My old bike:

And First time out on the gsxr!

WRX02 all you need in this shot is an Apache AH-64D to match up nice :clap: photoshop anyone :D

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
I don't want anyone to copy me but the color is a 2005 Kia Ivy Green Metallic. :laughingr

looks more like military OD-green. looks great tho!
the color matches nicely! Ithought of the Apache from my ol military days as soon as I saw it. even the track you were riding on looks like a range on base :lol:

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Not sure. Had it mounted to the swing arm with the 3m mounts.
Got done with the session and the 3m mount and clip were still there but the mount for the camera snapped. Video will not play.
I know this isn't a chat thread. But I beleve if you send the pictures in to GP they'll replace majority of it.

·
MPG mod
7,420 Posts
Thanks I will see what they say.
You aren't required to attach that with at least safety wire?

Sent from my front left pocket. It's dark in here.

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
You aren't required to attach that with at least safety wire?

Sent from my front left pocket. It's dark in here.
Track days I go do not require it but they recommend it. If you have your go pro on at tech they will check it but if not they generally trust the mounts that come with it.

·
Local Wise Guy
865 Posts
I gotta work on the fact I can use the whole race track for a better line. I kept getting in the mindset where the left side of the pavement is oncoming traffic.

Couple more.

More with my brother

His is the L1 1000 all the way to the left, with a camo sweatshirt on over the leather.

He also made a boo boo.

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Nice shots and welcome to the addiction. First couple of pics you have the riding hard on the street body position. Improved some in the next set of pics tho for sure.

Sent from my mobile device.

·
Local Wise Guy
865 Posts
I appreciate the comment. Its a lot to take in, and it was good to for the control riders, who are actually experienced GOOD riders, give me advice and follow their lines and have them follow my lines, and tell me how to improve. (I have had a lot of trouble finding people to ride with on the street, let alone ones I can get advice from) And honestly after the first two sessions, I thought it was nice to ride, but wasnt quite worth the money. Before the third session, I asked the control riders to push me, and they told me to follow their lines. What a world of difference it was. Helped a lot, but I still have a ton to learn at the track.

The single hardest thing I had trouble with, was trying to forget the left side of the asphalt is NOT oncomming traffic any more. That seriously hurt my lines.

21 - 40 of 1325 Posts