Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

661 - 680 of 1325 Posts

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
I finally got to see the pics from the last track day. I thought my body position was further along. Then again I do admit I was a little bit lazy with it that day mostly because I felt I was getting too far off of the bike last time.

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

·
Registered
861 Posts
That first one would make a great poster for your sponsors
PS - I think that first picture is downright awesome!

Rasta - Nice pics! Thinking about making a trip and trying NJMP next year.
Thanks guys =) I have already tagged all those photos for my sponsors and sent them off to the right people.

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
What I noticed last night about this picture is "What the hell is my left knee doing?". It should be jammed into the tank.
Capture44_mod.jpg

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
Maybe it's the angle b/c this picture it doesn't look so bad. Either way I need to put some work in. Concentrate on BP. I'll review after I get the high quality photos.

Capture34_mod.jpg

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
Move your arse further back on the saddle. And your knee will be where it's should :)
Will do. Get off the bike more (shoulder/head) and ass back. MIA is blasting it with 2 TDs under his belt. I have 5 now. :2up2:

I kid. I'm having fun at my own pace. My goal was to learn to ride better. Another bucket list item was dragging my knee through a whole corner. I've done both so I can't complain.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Will do. Get off the bike more (shoulder/head) and ass back. MIA is blasting it with 2 TDs under his belt. I have 5 now. :2up2:

I kid. I'm having fun at my own pace. My goal was to learn to ride better. Another bucket list item was dragging my knee through a whole corner. I've done both so I can't complain.

Thanks guys
Haha! No blasting going on here. I just agreed. I'll be catching up on the track days starting in October. I was supposed to go this month, but every weekend is booked with other BS.

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Track day number 5 for me too (started doing TDs in May), this was my last for the summer, here are some pics
Any comments on my BP are more than welcome !

_MG_0433.jpg

_MG_1236.jpg

_MG_9424.jpg

661 - 680 of 1325 Posts