Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

321 - 340 of 666 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
I feel the same way...But I ran with TPM Earlier this year and it was a tremendous help with my form/speed...I def know how you feel going into turn one...I was progressing well that day and by the end I was dragging knee around T1.

yeah I mean whatever you feel comfortable with your riding the bike...I just feel like 3rd is a strong gear and I get alot of drive out of every corner...Except T5. Even T10 (The long left hander) If you drive out of T9 good you can stay in 3rd carry the speed and drive out of it into the straight!

One session I worked on my form and was Hauling ass...I touched down on every corner damn near around the track...It felt amazing...Just working on your form/line/smoothness is key...Body position is crucial...
I like TPM as well I did my first track day with them. Nesba was short handed this day so maybe next one I'll grab someone to follow me. I really want to get video of me riding the bike from behind to see what my body looks like I think that will help a lot. Are you standard gearing or -1 +2?

This sport is such an addiction it's unbelievable my first track day was only 4 months ago and now I just did my 3rd one and I'm already looking for the next!

I'm going to try and get my bike back together and join you guys for the east coast ride this coming weekend sounds like a good time.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I'm -1 +2

The one this Saturday?! That would be awesome man!! The more the merrier!

Me and SRAD Have on with TPM @ Thunderbolt on 9/22...And I have an Open Day on 9/23 Also @ Thunderbolt...

Cant Fuggin wait!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well I'm jealous of you guys thunderbolts a blast! I'm hoping to grab one last day at the track but we will see.

Yah I believe I can get the bike done by then but kind of depends on work. It will be a last minute thing as usual.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sony AS15 WIFI..

ok this is just a heads up....I have a Gopro hero 3 White, not really that impressed(my second go pro)..my buddy has an older Contour and the video is much better.. I wanted to try the sony. so it is mounted on my tail section...I will be going to Road Atlanta nov to give it a workout, I will give a full review then if not sooner.....stay tuned

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #327
ok this is just a heads up....I have a Gopro hero 3 White, not really that impressed(my second go pro)..my buddy has an older Contour and the video is much better.. I wanted to try the sony. so it is mounted on my tail section...I will be going to Road Atlanta nov to give it a workout, I will give a full review then if not sooner.....stay tuned
What org you riding with at RA, and when?

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #330

·
Dem Broncos!!!
5,994 Posts

·
Dem Broncos!!!
5,994 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Wow that fool is asking for some bad shit right there! He's lucky
I was the lucky one, he was just being ignorant.:D
I checked some rear view footage from that same session and he was doing more of the same stuff, even worse.
Proof that having an A sticker does not mean you know how to ride. :headshake
Anyone can always be a dumb ass. :rolleyes:

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #338

·
Registered
217 Posts
Last Week, this will be our first trip to RA....the only tracks we have been to are Barber, Nola and Jennings which for your info is fun, but a tire eater

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #340
Last Week, this will be our first trip to RA....the only tracks we have been to are Barber, Nola and Jennings which for your info is fun, but a tire eater
You're gonna freakn love RA! When you come thru the main gate you will be met with a towering hill thats part of the track. Gopro vids do NO justice to this!

Hint; you can take T6 way faster than it appears, and t5... no brake just a quick downshift rev match right before tip in then pin it WOT

I love love love this track!!

321 - 340 of 666 Posts