Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 666 Posts

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
nice vids :thumbup: I'm uploading mine know to you tube from this weekend at NCBike.

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
5-19-12 at NCBike with TPM/ STT white group
some good battles with me on a 600 vs some 1000's

4th session
5th session
6th session

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Nice vid!:clap:

I need to get someone to lead or follow me with a GoPro. I did find myself on this guys vid passing him at the 14:30 mark at the kink. He almost highsides behind me in T2

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
^^ +1 video says private.

Here's one that I had my wife just shoot the whole track in motion for a different perspective. She caught me at 1:41 and 3:31. My bike sounds nice popping into 6th :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice vid!:clap:

I need to get someone to lead or follow me with a GoPro.
+1 on that! Here's a video of me on my old Bandit last year. My impression was that I was fully leaned over in the turns and would be dragging hard parts if I went any harder. I had just gotten bumped up from the white group and the red group guys schooled me pretty good. 9/26/11 at NJMP Thunderbolt. Sorry about the video quality, its just my Blackberry mounted on my handlebar using a bicycle mount. The quality is crap but I love being able to see the tach, speedo and track.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Here's that same session from my buddy's go Pro. I'm on the silver Bandit with the red Honda suit (gotta love Ebay!). He followed me for the first half of the session...

...OK, I HAD a video taken by my buddy following me...do they delete youtube videos after a certain amount of time? Can't find it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well, I've looked but I still can't find it. :hmmm: Anyway, the point was that my impression was that I was right at the limit of the bike but the video taken from behind showed that I was nowhere near the limit. Very educational.

41 - 60 of 666 Posts